Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do i get my hair to stay curly? HELP!!!!?

I've been wahing my hair like every day now in hopes that it would turnout like biracial peoples hair. This is bad since im black and i should only be washing my hair like once a week. My hair is easier to come now but now it feels really itchy. I got some tresseme hair gel and i was wodering if it will keep my hair curly and keep it not frizzy and shiny like it says. And also if any ethiopian people can give me tips on how they kep there hair out curly and it still looks good. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!



How do i get my hair to stay curly? HELP!!!!?

Your scalp is itchy because it is dry. You need to stop washing everyday!!



Can't help you with styling .. I have long, straight, blonde hair! :/ But, good luck.



How do i get my hair to stay curly? HELP!!!!?

im ethiopian 2!!!



my hair is VERY curly and long and frizzy and hard 2 comb so i only wash it several times a month.



also, my mom and i use this indian oil called "darbur amla hair oil" and it makes your hair shiny and beautiful.



good luck! Report It



How do i get my hair to stay curly? HELP!!!!?

perm



How do i get my hair to stay curly? HELP!!!!?

styling sprayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment