Monday, July 27, 2009

What's best for freezy hair?

ok, my hair was straight, but right now its like really freezy and it looks dead, no shine wutsoever! i have tried a million things to "cure it" but it still looks the same. its been almost 1 and a half years and it still looks the same. i've been to dozens of hair stylists and they have recommended some products... they have all failed.



i wonder if it ended like that because i used to use lots of hair gel?



its not falling though, but it looks like crap. if i straighten my hair, it looks opaque...



any other product suggestions?



What's best for freezy hair?

If it's FREEZY...thaw it out!



What's best for freezy hair?

Rinse your hair in cold water. Straightening it can make it appear less frizzy, but will actually dry it out in the long run. Can't comment on the gel as I don't use any, but I have noticed some strong hairspray makes my hair look dry and frizzy by the afternoon.



And yes, I know, it sucks standing in a cold shower. I usually save my hair for last, when the water is usually cooler anyways, or I wash it in the sink with cold water running, so I don't abuse the rest of my body.



Also, if you blow-dry it, keep the Cool button on. Keep your hair nice and brushed as you're washing it/conditioning it and blow-drying it, to get a more even job around your whole head.



What's best for freezy hair?

Use a hair serum.



What's best for freezy hair?

INFUSIUM 23...you can get it anywhere... put it all over after you dried your hair then twist it and put it up for a littl while. the heat from your head will make it work even better and when you put it down its like silk... i have like 20 people that i have said this too and they are all still using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment