Monday, July 27, 2009

What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

my son (caucasian) has really curly black hair. It's really cute on top, but the back of it gets all fuzzy. I've tried baby hair gel, adult hair gel, baby oil. I've put conditioner in it when I bathe him. Any ideas to help tame his hair? Thanks.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

Both my girls have curly hair and I have tried lots of products. They are now 6 and 8 and I have found these products work the best. L'Oreal Vive for curly hair shampoo and conditioner, (the baby products don't work well on curly hair, neither do the shampoo/conditioner combo) then after the bath I use Redken outshine, it is around $16.00 but it last the two of them a few months at least and their hair is long. Put it in towel dried hair and it helps it lay much better and also helps it for a day or two (if you miss a washing, dont put it on dry hair) don't use too much and don't put it right on the root area or it looks greasy. I also use Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist to wet it a little in the morning instead of water, it is less drying and helps with the frizz. Its around $8.00 and last a while also. They are cheapest at Wal-Marts hair salon. I am a SAHM and its not that expensive because they last so long.



I have also used products on my kids hair since they were little to control the frizz, ignore the people freaking on the chemicals, they are in the top percentage of their class so it has not hurt them.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

Hes a baby, let him grow out of it naturally, dont put chemicals in the babys hair.!!!!!!!!!!!! lol



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

What your doing is about it, but you could try lotion otherwise give him a hat



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

yeah its called leave it alone!!! my sons hair stands straight up half the time there babies , they dont need to look perfect.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

Trim the back and let the top grow longer and curly.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

if its long enough try getting it braided my cosin has the same trouble he ither braids it or attemps a straitner on it all the best on the bad hair mines a bit wild at the moment too lol ps my youngest is 11 months and his hair looks like sonic the hedgehog but i personall just leave it alone dont worrie over it too mutch



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

sunsilk or frizz e-z stuff



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

My suggestion: stop



your child will go through a number of voluntary and involuntary phases and changes. It is most important for you to embrace them. Children are really sensitive to their parents approval. You need to be supportive in every way through these little things so they can get through the big things in life.



I promise, there are people with weirder hair



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

Try a little hair wax. The one I use on my son is called DiFi and you can pick it up at any beauty salon. Or maybe try some pommade..you can get it at any place that sells hair products. It makes the hair keep from frizzing. Hope that helped.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

leave it be. people always tease me because they say it looks like my 4 mos old little girl has a crew cut, LOL. she has very little hair on the side and a pretty good amount on top and she is bald in the back except for a small "rat" tail. I dont know how old your baby is because you failed to mention his age BUT if he is under 1 just use baby shampoo and brush (maybe a little baby oil if you must) no one cares what his hair looks like but you-throw a cap on his head if it bothers you that much and when he is 1 give him his 1st hair cut (maybe a crew cut %26lt;pun intended%26gt; and the texture will probably be different when it grows back.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

try "Right on Curl"



I'm white with crazy curly hair and it's the only thing that works for me.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

Most babies have funny hair. Mine stood straight up! I'm sorry darlin, but your probably not going to be able to do much about it, especially when you consider that when they lose their baby hair the back of the head is the last to go. Play with his hair as much as you want to try to get it less of a fro in back, but enjoy it while you can, it goes away fast. I'd say if it drives you nutty to trim it off, you can keep the hair in his baby book and it won't drive ya crazy. Good Luck!



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

What about a buzz cut? Our second son had really weird hair - he looked like a spider monkey. It was too ridiculous, so we buzzed it with clippers. He looked so much better! And it was tamed as it grew back in.



What can I do for my baby's weird hair?

My son has crazy hair too! But don't put any styling aid in it, it's bad for their scalp. Here's what I do when my son's hair is out of control and we're going out. Spray it with water, comb or brush it out and then scrunch it, to bring out the pretty (handsome) curls. I'm not sure how old your son is but Johnson's also makes a children's conditioner it's lighter than adult conditioner and it's smells fruity. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment