Monday, July 27, 2009

Curly hair!?

I bought a new gel for curly hair. My hair is naturally wavy and curly but it is frizzy. I want to wear my hair curly this weekend so I was thinking of using my anti frizz shampoo and conditionar. Then scrunching my hair with the mousse/gel. I'm I forgetting a step? Does that seem like it will work? What do you do to make your hair curly?



Curly hair!?

The one trick I use: after I put the curling mousse in my hair and scrunch it, I put it in a tight messyish bun and don't take it out till morning. Then the next day my hair is perfect.. Because if I just scrunch it and leave it down, the top of my head doesn't get as curly. Hope this helps!



Curly hair!?

i just found this secret, about 2 weeks ago, I take a shower and wash my hair, then I towel dry it. Then, get baby oil GEL and mix with a bit of warm water in your hands. massage all over hair. then comb out your hair and style as you like. YOur hair will look glossy and perfect all day. Report It



Curly hair!?

i do the exact same but i don't blow dry it and i put in a curl serum and some hairspray and it goes all day.



Curly hair!?

I always do that with my hair. My hair is just like you hair and very very frizzy. I will totally look so cute. Make sure to put enough gel, not too little, and definitely not too much.



Curly hair!?

What I do personally is wash%26amp;condition (or just wet my hair), put moisturizer (you can skip this step though), put a gloss/serum, put a curl defining creme, and then I use mousse. I personally do not like gel because it makes my hair hard, flaky, and gross feeing.



Hope this helps %26amp; hope your hair looks great! Sometimes my curls don't cooperate, lol.



Curly hair!?

I have struggled with this problem since birth :-) However, I have finally found a solution to the frizzy hair problem.



**I get a lot of compliments on my hair so apparently what I have been doing really works.



Here are the steps to take to get nonfrizzy curly hair:



1. ALWAYS use a conditioner...any of the Pantene conditioners work well.



2. After combing out your hair with a wide-toothed comb use hair gel (LA Looks #8 in the green bottle). After applying the gel, comb it out again. Then, dry your hair a little by scrunching it in a towel.



3. Use a difusser and blow dry your hair completely. I just turn my head downwards and let all of my hair rest in the top of the diffuser. By doing this, it gets scrunched and I can read and not have to worry about scrunching it with my hands



4. After your hair has dried, use the wide-toothed comb to kind of fluff your hair (don't comb through it after it has dried because it will become mega frizzed!)



5. Apply another coat of LA Looks gel (THIS IS ESSENTIAL) without the extra coat of gel your hair will become frizzy again :-%26gt;



If your hair is a little frizzy, you can wear a thin headband. I love the ones from Claires. Just make sure that you don't slick your hair back...let the sides of your bangs hang down in tendrils and wear big earrings.



Curly hair!?

I don't know what hair you are talking about, but most likely it is your pubic hair, because it is naturally curly and it should



be. Relax and enjoy, natural has blessed you and you should be proud of nature's bounty.

No comments:

Post a Comment