Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair Question!?!?

i am wanting to get a perm.



i have colored hair.



red brown and blonde.



and i heard about



wave perm or w/e..



and if i do get a wave permm.



can i still like..



scrunch it and get cute curls that i can scrunch with hair gel?



i really want to but.



i kinda like my hair straight..



and if i do get a wave perm..



can i still wear it straight-ish?



lol.



thanks!



Hair Question!?!?

It's called Spiral perm and yes you can still scrunch it. After you get the perm it will take about 1-2 weeks for your hair to relax, but just run gel through it and air dry and you will have the same if not better results. Good luck.



Hair Question!?!?

everyone at my school likes straight hair i dont see why you want to get rid of ur straight hair. keep it the way it is!



Hair Question!?!?

yeah you can do all those things but if you use a straightener after a perm your hair will be in bits



Hair Question!?!?

Skip the perm! If you love your hair there's no point in getting more damaged and prone-to-split-ends hair if you can just scrunch it whenever you want!



Hair Question!?!?

yes you can still wear it straight but you're going to have to comb it out and dry it straight. My friend owns a salon and I considered getting one once so these were questions I asked. You can get curls too.



Hair Question!?!?

perms are so out of date, don't get one. keep your hair straight, you can always curl it by scrunching or a curling iron. or they have this thing called a "WAVER" that looks like a straightener but it puts waves in your hair and makes it kind of look like a perm.



Hair Question!?!?

don't get one if you have color



just continue scrunching



if you'd like it curlier get TIGI CAtwalk Curls rock (that's wehat I use)



Scrunch it and defuse



then you can still straighten your hair



-but u wont be able to if you perm it)



also the perm will fry your hair if you have ANY color in you!



Best of luck



Hair Question!?!?

i depends on youre hair texture you hair is gona fall out



Hair Question!?!?

DONT GET I PERM I GOT ONE AND HATED IT AND I HAD TO LIVE WITH IT FOR LIKE 2 YEARS. MY MOMS ALSO A HAIR STYLEST AND SHE SAYS DONT GETA PERM UNLESS YOUR LIKE ABOVE THE AGE OF 60.



Hair Question!?!?

I've never had a perm before but I know from friends that you can still have straight days after the perm. I think Gel is the best way to make the curly look wet but like I said, never had one myself.



Hair Question!?!?

NO YOU CANT CAUSE YOUR GETTING WAVES AND PLUS PERMS REALLY DAMAGE YOUR HAIR.....SO I WOULDNT IF I WERE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment