Thursday, July 23, 2009

Really Fine thin Hair.....I want curls!?

I have realling fine hair like baby fine and it's pin straight and it never curls there is though some thickness (not much but some.) I want curls that i can wear to events or just to the mall. What is the best shampoo, conditioner, mouse, hair spray, hair gel ect. that will really work! I want to have curls that i can wear all day I know I am asking for much but i love my hair curly! Now the type of curls i want some like this



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



or these



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



curls that have like a bounce and never fall out until i wash and PLEASE DON'T SAY A PERM CAUSE I STILL LIKE MY PIN STRIAGHT HAIR!



Really Fine thin Hair.....I want curls!?

i think John Frieda will be good, my female friend uses it. actually it depends on ur hair. bcoz everyone have different hair and scalp. so it would better, if u can find out what is ur hair type, it will be easier for u. and also check on the hairclub. com.



Really Fine thin Hair.....I want curls!?

run a bit of mousse thru ur hair when its damp, then split it down the bak, and put it in 2 low buns, by twisting ur hair into a bun and fixing it with a hair band behind ur ears. sleep on it and then take them out and seperate them into 1 inch sections in the morning wen its dry. GENTLY scrunch with mousse.



tip: use volumising mousse if your hair is fine, it has the same hold, but makes your hair look thicker too.



Really Fine thin Hair.....I want curls!?

Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner so they don't add weight to your hair. Sprunch mousse through your hair (I use Tresemme, but you can pretty much use whatever you want). Let it air dry, or if you're in a hurry you can gently twist 1-2 inch sections and dry them by pointing your hair dryer up and laying the section on your diffuser. Once your hair is dry, touch it up with a large-barrel curling iron by curling 1-2 inch sections tip-to-root with the iron pointing up. Finish off with a few spritzes of hairspray to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment