Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Help.?

http://www.beckham-magazine.com/hair.htm...



The messy look one. I'm sorry the pic so small I can't find a bigger one.



Any idea though how to get that hairstyle? What would I tell the lady I want length wise for that? Also I know you put gel in your hair but how? When I do it, I look like sonic the hedge hog and if I try to flaten it the gel will fade in an hour or two and it will look like I never did my hair. Is there a technique to doing this look? Should my hair be wet or what?



Hair Help.?

Your link didn't work but i think i found it.



If you can bring the pic to the stylist.



Basically it looks like a scissor cut NO CLIPPERS. Off the ears and collar. Textured alot. I would use a wax/paste not gel



I like Manipulator By bed head. You can apply it to dry or slightly damp hair It has a strong hold and should hold all day your stylist should also be able to tell you how to style this cut for your hair type.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment