Monday, July 27, 2009

Gel???????

Ok I閳ユ獡 going to this girl閳ユ獨 16th birthday party and want to look really good because there閳ユ獨 going to be sooo many fine girls. I閳ユ獫e decided how I閳ユ獡 going to do my hair but I need a gel that gives hair a very wet look for a few hours, it also has to strong because when I style my hair on some areas I need to slick the hair if you know what I mean. So does anyone have any recommendations?



P.S My hair I quite thick and I閳ユ獡 not to bothered about the price.



Thanks



Gel???????

Try a gel that has stickness to it and also has a ''wet look''



And add abit of hairspray on it afterwards, yes, it's girly, but if you wanna get them fine girls, then this will totally work ;)



x



Gel???????

Try Bed Head products. They're not too pricey and usually give you exactly what you want. The have things to give that wet look, and to hold really well. You can get it at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment