Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How should I change my wavy/curly hair care routine when I'm traveling to other parts of the co

I'm 25 y.o., and I have wavy, sometimes curly hair. It's medium in width, and tends to be dry (as most wavy/curly hair is).



My usual routine is shampoo every other day, condition every day, and finger work using kiehl's lotion and hair gel. This works fine.



I live in Pennsylvania now, but every time I travel, my hair goes wacky with whatever weather that region has.



I am traveling to the midwest and later to Arizona for work and I would like to hear from others their ideas on how to change my routine to avoid frizz city!



THANKS!



How should I change my wavy/curly hair care routine when I'm traveling to other parts of the country?

I have the same problem as you and I use conditioners for curls that doesn't have to washing out when travelling.



Also I make braids or ponny tail. I wear scarfs or other hair accessories.



How should I change my wavy/curly hair care routine when I'm traveling to other parts of the country?

traveling by air? the air is drying to your hair.



don't bother 'doing' your hair for the trip. leave in your regular conditioner and rinse it out when you get to your hotel. or get it flat ironed with lots of product in it so it won't fly away (lol. get it?).



check out the weather conditions where you are going and take along the products that work for your hair in that kind of weather.



typically, humidity makes hair frizzy and curly and dry air makes it fly away and frizzy; either way, it's frizzy (argh! i hate it, too).



throw away any products with glycerine. they make hair worse in the long run.



How should I change my wavy/curly hair care routine when I'm traveling to other parts of the country?

I have the same problem I like John Frieda's Frizz Ease products.

No comments:

Post a Comment