Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need help for a different hair style?

I have to go to my friend birthday. i need a different hairstyle for my black medium hairs my hairs are frizzy and cut in u shape.



all i have is



wet hair gel



hair dryer



pins



some other hairs accessories



I need help for a different hair style?

Take the pins and pin it up really cute, that always work for me



I need help for a different hair style?

2 french plaits on each side of ur head?



I need help for a different hair style?

first you should wash your hair and blow dry it then slick back your edges with the gel part your hair and make a pony tail then take the pins and create a hump then your hair will look fly



I need help for a different hair style?

a cute wet thick curly bun w/t one curl down



I need help for a different hair style?

well, the first step starts in the shower. you have to put some conditioner after you wash your hair. preferably, use anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner. after that, when you comb and blow dry your hair, put a bit of mineral oil (if you don't want to buy anti-frizz products), about 1 or 2 drops will do before you do comb or brush your hair. this will prevent static and hence, no frizzy hair. try combing or brushing your hair from your nape to the crown while blow drying it. then when it's done, comb it from crown to nape. i think that should give your hair extra body without the frizz. of course, there are lots of hair products that keeps out the frizz in the market. i like the citrus shine polishing serum (i think there's one for frizzy hair). it's up to you if you still want to use pins on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment