Monday, July 27, 2009

Fast/ easy hair styling tips?

I ahve hair about 2 inches past my shoulders. Brown, little bit of highlights left. Oval face. Side bangs.



Any fast and easy ways to make my hair different? I cannot use any curling iron/ strainer or any of those. I DO have gels a hair dryer



Fast/ easy hair styling tips?

You could try to make an illusion that it's wet. Try using any type of gel and scruncting your hair all over in various directions. It'll look somewhat like you just came out the shower.



Fast/ easy hair styling tips?

hello



Oval face shape is good and almost any hair style will suit you. FInd useful tips on oval shaped face hairstyles:



http://www.hairstylescut.com/selecting-r...



http://www.hairstylestalk.com/hairstyles...



http://www.beauty-basics.net/hairstyle/C...



Fast/ easy hair styling tips?

i have hair just like yours so i can totally relate.....some times i swoop my bangs out to the side and put my hair up in some cute little style..you might be able to pull of having your hair in low ponytails or maybe a low side pony tail!!! If u want something real simple u can swoop out your bangs and put it half up and half down!!



Fast/ easy hair styling tips?

Whatever you need to do to show your neck....HOT!!



Fast/ easy hair styling tips?

i have naturally wavy curly hair so i just get some leave in conditioner and just put that in my hair then just blow dry the way you want it. But most of the time i straighten my hair.



Fast/ easy hair styling tips?

Well if you don't want to cut it, maybe try some styling wax that will make the ends of your hair a little spikey and funky, and show of layers if you have layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment