Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WHite HAIR!!??

im just 17 and i got alot of white hairs, not gray but white!(( good thing that hair gel make it less noticeable)) and i dont know why, is it because of my health? i dont sleep enough? my temper is short(which ppl say just to tease me, i dont get mad easily tho)? or just my genes? but accourding to my parents they had never heard of this happening to anyone from their families... im getting scared!



WHite HAIR!!??

Hi



You need to get a hair analysis done. Then it is up to you to follow up with proper diet and nutrition. Nothing to get scared about, I had snow white hair when I was a baby. I obviously grew out of it.



But here is something to think about. You may have a 閳ユゥopper閳?deficiency. Gray and white hair is a by-product of a 閳ユゥopper閳?deficiency. So when you go to get the analysis done, find out what you need to do to get it fixed.



Also be ware, if you don閳ユ獩 do something about it, it could get worse.



If you want to contact me, click on my profile and send me an email. I market nutritional products and I do a lot of research on topics such as yours.



Hope this helps.



WHite HAIR!!??

It sounds like you are going prematurely gray.Some people get white hair instead of gray. If this is something you didn't;t have until recently. My son developed a patch of white hair when he was about 15 and he still has just that patch. If it is all over you head it is probably gray hair. I knew a guy who was half bald at 19, so it could be worse. You can always dye it.



WHite HAIR!!??

It is possible to go gray young. And gray is actually white hairs mixed in with your darker color. Just dye it and be glad you still have it.



WHite HAIR!!??

I started to get white hairs when I was 15 (they's why I am greyguy now!). In my case, it's genetic - probably in yours too. The white ones were the majority by the time I was 30 or so. When it was obviously premature it looked great! I'm near 60 and still have a full head of hair.



My older brother, who has very few grey ones, has a bald spot the size of his palm on the top/back of his head. I guess the white ones don't fall out!



WHite HAIR!!??

As long as they're not growing on the palm of your hand, you have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment