Monday, July 27, 2009

I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

I have moderatly curly and somewhat thick hair that recently has begun falling out. A lot. I have no idea why, because I have not been putting any gel or hair spray in it, and it has usually been very healthy. It feels dry, and is very stiff now, and whever I go, I shed. No one in my family has had this problem at this age. I am very scared and have no idea what's wrong or what to do. Help me!!!



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

I have the same type of hair as u.



my hair sheds when the seasons change. kinda like a dog...sad day.



anyways, the hot weather is probably making ur hair dry and thats why it falls out. this is normal so dont cry!



stress doesnt help any either. my hair falls out if im stressed.



get a deep conditioner like garnier fructis and leave it in for 3 min everyday.



i do that, plus i have a leave in conditioner that i use everyother day, and i hot oil treat it once a week.



this will make ur hair soft in no time.



and it will quit falling out ina couple weeks



if it persists for more than a month tho, call ur dermatologist and tel them bout this problem bc it could mean something bigger than just shedding. especially if you starrt to get sores on ur head.



good luck



jerr



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

you could be stressed.. it happens to me too..



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

It could be related to stress. Go to the doctor if you can...thats your best bet.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

You need to go see a dermatologist.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

so it is happening alot?? well it as to do with stress



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

once you lose some of your hair bigger and thicker hair will grow back kinda like baby teeth and grown up teeth. everyone has that problem don't listen to your family members



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

i can sooo tell you gotten it permed.



yea you haven't been taking care of it very well so it gets dry and dandruffy.



shampoo and conditioner daily so your hairs moiste and if all your hair falls out get a wig.if it gets short then just get attension.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

you could be stressed



or it may be a genetical issue... did it happen to someone from ur family?



go and see a doctor...



in the wrost case - hair transplantation... :)



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

It could be stress. People also shed a lot more than they think. I noticed the same thing happening to me. I've been really stressed lately. The more stressed I am the more hair I seem to shed. I thought it was odd, too.



Talk to your parents/guardian and let them know what you are noticing. Then have them take you to talk to your doctor.



You will be OK. Really. It could be stress. Just make sure you talk to your parents and doctor.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

Could be that you are using hard water on your hair and it could also be genetics. Could also be the blow dryer that you are using to dry your hair. You could also just be in need of some real good hair conditioner.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

you need to take proper care of your hair



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

get your mom to take you to the Dr



there might be something missing in your diet...... maybe you need more vitamins, supplements etc in your diet...



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

it might be from stress or just the change of the season



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

I had the same problem when I was 14. Be sure to drink orange juice or take vitamin C every day. This should help prevent your hair from falling out.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

Have you thought about having it all shaved off?



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

take biotin supplements eat more and exercise less!!!



eat more protein.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

this is a stress problem



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

Well,it sounds like stress.What hair products do you use?



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

Maybe you should go and have your thyroid checked.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

try reducing your stress which comes with puberty and take a vitamin supplement and condition your hair every day. And dont brush it real hard try to go easy on it when brushing. Start at the bottom and work your way up.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

it only happens if i dont if i dont wash my hair every week or so but u i really feel bad for u.sorry i hope its not so bad.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

u need to see a doc...it could be stress (that much needs attention) or a illness that i can probably be treated for



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

I would suggest going to the doctor of course but usually hair loss is a sign of stress, poor diet or exposure to toxic chemicals.



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

There are so many things that could cause this! I have a close friend that had Alapiesha... it is a disease that makes you loose a lot of hair. I am not trying to scare you... it is not a very serious disease and it can be treated. I would recommend you go to the doctor as soon as possible and have some simple painless tests done because even if you don't have this disease, you could still have malnutrition or something else. Go to the doctor and find out what is really happening. All your worrying about your hair is just adding more stress on top of the stress you already had, this is making the shedding worse. Go see a doc!! =) don't worry... leave that up to God!



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

If it continues, see your doctor! I have a disease called Alopecia and if your hair falling out gets worse you could have the same thing. Good luck!



I am only 13 and my hair's falling out?

Its probably due to abnormal eating habits, a different eating pattern, or lots of stress. But I doubt your hair loss is do to stress cause school IS out. Unless you have family problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment