Sunday, July 26, 2009

Waved hair :(?

my hair is really wavey and i need a good idea on how to make it well not so wavey. I heard that putting in hair gel and then combing it to the side letting it dry and then combing it to what you like helps i tried it it didn't work for me any other ideas?



i like to comb it down like in front of my face my hair is way to wavey.



Waved hair :(?

well.. i guess you could use a hair straightener. (it always works for me)



Waved hair :(?

STRAIGHTEN it , its hot and its not just 4 girls!!!!



Waved hair :(?

get a chi hair straightener! they're really good! i have really wavy hair and i use this all the time. you could go to ulta and buy it for like $200 or go to overstock.com to get it for about $100! that's what i did! good luck



Waved hair :(?

you could always straighten it if it continues to bother you. you can also maybe try a straihting gel or something to maintain/control wavy or curly hair.



hope this helps



閳绢櫢ach



best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment