Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair perming?

I have naturally staright hair. But, it gets frizzy during the day, and I'm DONE trying to find something to stop it, because it's like impossible. So, I've been using gel and hair scrunching stuff to make it wavy, but I hate that it gets all crunchy when it dries. Soo I want to get it permed. But, if I get it permed and one day I decide that I want to starighten my hair with a flat iron, will I be aloud to? Or will it ruin the perm? And how much do perms usually cost? And how long do they usually last?



Hair perming?

just wait a little bit after getting the perm to straighten it like a week or so. i had one and its still not out over a year later. its become wayy looser cuz my hair is heavy but i like how it is now, wavy and pretty. they usually last until your hair has grown out and you cut off the hair that was permed. mine cost $65 and my hair was down to mid-back so it depends where you go and how long your hair is.



Hair perming?

Noo,



You will not ruin your perm if you straighten it.



As long as you don't straighten it for like the first like 3 days that you got it done.



And your perm cost really depends on where you go,



And what kind of perm you get,



And how long your hair is.



=]



Hope this helped.



Hair perming?

I've been getting perms since I was 14. They usually range from $60-$100 and they typically last up to a year if you take good care of it. Bear in mind that it really fries your hair so if your hair is already frizzy a perm will only make it frizzier. Perms need deep conditioners and hair masks every so often to keep down the frizz. You can flat iron it but be sure to use a heat protecting spray beforehand and be sure to have conditioned your hair the night before. Hope that helps!



Hair perming?

could make your hair fall out.



Hair perming?

Hi! I just got a perm about 3 weeks ago for my first time. I got a loose fit perm and i love it, I had the same problem as you I had straight hair and liked it curly/wavy but i didnt like the wet look and crunchy feeling. It was 100 dollars for just the perm but i had to get special shampoo and conditioner plus a bottle of this creme stuff for styling which made the amount 130 dollars. My hair dresser told me that I can straighten my hair whenever i want after the first washing which i had to wait 2 days before i washed it to let the perm set in. My hair dresser said a perm lasts about 6 months usually or until it grows out. Mine has become a little loser since but i still like it alot. Hope this helps and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment