Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vaseline. in. hair?

i like using vaseline in my hair, it keeps it from poofing up, and makes it look shiny. but i was wondering, if i took a shower, wring out the water from my hair, and apply gel. how would it look after it dries? would it look bad?? or good?? please don't just guess.



Vaseline. in. hair?

Vaseline is a great beauty secret...for make-up. It can be used with eye-makeup, and can be used as a quick fix for lip gloss..For hair, not so much. If you get your hair dyed a different color, vaseline is great to stop 'bleeding'. That's about the only time your hair should be introduced to vaseline.



Vaseline makes the hair appear oily..If you don't want your hair to poof up, try getting some anti-friz spray or something similar. As for your question, vaseline is basically grease. Grease and water don't really like eachother. Your hair will look like poop.



My little niece attempted to put vaseline in her hair and 'style' it. She's in third grade...I had to use an egg on her hair to get it all out.



Vaseline. in. hair?

after u take shower and put gel on ur hair try to crimp Ur hair so when Ur hair dryes it looks curly i do that it looks and if u wannit to look really pretty after u put gel spray Ur hair with hairspray that will look really pretty i do i ALL the time Report It



Vaseline. in. hair?

It would probably make your hair look greasy and unwashed, you can try if it helps.



Vaseline. in. hair?

I tried it once and it just looked like I never ever discovered shampoo lol, but that's just for me. Try it out yourself and see how it looks.



Vaseline. in. hair?

I ve put vaseline in my hair a one in time because every time I tried combing it the next day It would'nt go where I wanted it to and when I used that I had a hard time washing it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment