Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I grow my hair long and still make it look good in the inbetween stages?

I've always wanted to grow my hair longer and I am now finally deciding to go for it, haha. The only down side is my hair is really thick, And I mean REALLY.



But It's at the point where its too long to fix it with hair gel and when its not its really thick and stubborn on looking a mess.



Can Anyone help me and give me tips on how to keep it looking good, healthy and under control?



p.s. Going for the Angus Young style, For swooshing around on stage, haha!



How do I grow my hair long and still make it look good in the inbetween stages?

Have it trimmed once a month to keep the ends healthy. I too am growing mine out, so I went to a hair cutting place and the stylist suggested trimming once a month for the ends or cutting it all to one length and then start growing it out.



How do I grow my hair long and still make it look good in the inbetween stages?

hair growth, make your hair healthier and provide all the vital elements for fast growing, stronger, and beautiful hair.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment