Monday, July 27, 2009

Spiky Hair?

I'm a guy with short, brown, thick hair. I want to spike it. I only have regular hair gel to work with. How would I go about doing this?



Spiky Hair?

I suggest you go to a Salon and buy some hair glue, or some gel by ICE it's called Spiker! It works amazing! Or some gel by bed head called Hard Head Mohawk gel! The products are over 10 bucks a bottle but they work! You get what you pay for! Good luck! :)



Spiky Hair?

umm your gel might work because your not spiking a mohhwak or how ever you spell it lol but i ahve got2b glued and it's a spiking glue/gel and it rules but i also have garnier gel as wella dn it's good too but id try out your gel first and then if not go to a walgreens or a target and get the got2b glued and you;ll like love it



X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment