Monday, July 27, 2009

Please, someone. I need hair info!?

Ok, my hair is very wavy and when it is dry, it becomes very poofy (hope you know what that means). I have tried almost every hair gel there is and nothing works. Do you guys have some info on what I can do with my hair?



Please, someone. I need hair info!?

I have the same type of hair. Use a good conditioner in the shower, such as Pantene or John Frieda. Rinse it most of the way out but leave a little it (your hair should still feel a little slick). Scrunch it dry with the towel (rubbing creates frizz which creates poof). I recommend using Paul Mitchell Hair gel, or if your budget can't afford a $20 tube of gel (mine can't), go for Queen Helene Cholesterol gel. Its amazing. Apply liberally, and follow up with some hairspray. Your hair will be on the crunchy side, but there will be NO poof!



Please, someone. I need hair info!?

You can try Yuko or Ionic hair straightening. It lasts up to nine months, and can actually improve the condition of your hair, but costs quite a bundle.



Please, someone. I need hair info!?

Ya poofy hair is cause your hair lacks moisture. Massage your hair and scalp daily with olive oil before sleeping and wash it off in the morning. You will instanly feel the rsult. You will see less poofy and more manageable hair



For more http://www.easyforyoutodo.blogspot.com/



Please, someone. I need hair info!?

Ok , worked 10 year male hair stylist, I think i can help . You need to spent a little money, First Find a good hairdresser ,cuts can make a huge difference , I'm not talking a walk in place either. call around and find someone who is booked up 1 week . make an appointment . spending $15 more is worth it . Next use supper skinny shampoo and conditioner (Paul Mitchell ) Then Redkin stand tuff gel or osis goo. on towel dried hair not to much ,But make sure its on from roots to ends all over . Then use redkin #15 paste but only put on the ends . hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment