Sunday, July 26, 2009

Does anyone know the sort of hair products marilyn manson uses/might use on his hair?

This a pic to show you an example.



http://www.marilynmanson.com/myspace/mar...



clearly he straightens his hair, but I want to know like what products I can get to hold it like in that picture above. I'm really not familiar with hair styling lol I cant tell if he's using a hair spray or gel/wax. maybe someone can help. I have similar length hair thats why I'm interested. (also a manson fan =))



Does anyone know the sort of hair products marilyn manson uses/might use on his hair?

your hair need to be layered to do this.



when you style your hair, take tiny strand of your hair and flip it using flat iron.



put some wax for fold...spray is ok , too.

No comments:

Post a Comment