Sunday, July 26, 2009

Growing Out VERY short hair layers?

Okay, so I have a really cute, short haircut, but I'm bored with it and want to grow it out. (My haircut is the EXACT same thing my avatar has.)



Are there any haircuts, hair tricks, or hairstyles that would ease the pain on growing out very short layers AND bangs? I want to grow it at least to a bit past my shoulders.



By the way, I don't do hair gel. I do minimum hair spray and sometimes a flat-iron... but I don't like doing it a lot because I don't like doing unnatural things to my hair.



Growing Out VERY short hair layers?

You can't do anything but wait; spike it up; highlight it; tease it, get it trimmed shorter in back or sides. Play with it. I just grew mine out from 2 years! of layers. What a drag, never again~



Growing Out VERY short hair layers?

get hair extensions. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment