Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

I have longish, thick hair (like my avatar). And I am looking for a product that will keep my hair in place for at least 12 hours, and allows touching.



Gel or Spray?



What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

Spray is ok



$RG$!!!!



What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

why not try wax? coz gels and hairsprays are so yesterday... haha! there are other available hair styling products, too... try check out the beauty aisle...:)



What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

You can spread gel all throughout your hair, and it will stay in place for much longer than hairspray, because hairspray is just a light spirtz of hairgel to be honest. If you want a fixed style, use gel, but if you want just a messy style, use a very small about of gel, rubbed into your palms first and run it through your hair.



Wax is stronger if you want a good firm hold as well. My bro uses wax on his hair, looks great too ;)



What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

Hair Gel



What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

try "SURF HAIR" by garnier fructis, it works well if you don't put too much of it on, you can get it at any drugstore or grocery store



What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

gel is probably going to give you a better hold then spray unless you put HEAPS of hairspray on but then you don't want the whole hard, crusty hairstyle look do you?



do i'd go for gel, look for one that has a really good hold and apply a good amount but not too much otherwise your hair just looks like a big mess.



hairspray is better for teased hairstyles that need to hold individual hairstrands kept in place where as gel gives you a more overall hold which i think you are looking for...



also try not to touc it too much because that allows that removes the product and unmoulds your hairstyle



have a look around there are HEAPS of hair products dedicated to keeping your hair in place



good luck!



What should I use? Hair gel or hair spray?

For long hair I would use a pomade, but use it spearingly as so your hair does not apprear greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment