Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can anyone help recommend a hair product that holds well?

I'm a girl with medium length hair which is quite thick and slightly wavy.



Looking for a non-shiny finish.



I've only tried two hair products before, one hair gel and the other spray. Both caused my hair to become very stiff. I hope to find a hair product that provides flexibility but still holds well. (you know how you always see guys on tv with waves of hair held in place that looks so natural? LOL but I'm not a guy, but still)



basically:



- non-shiny, natural



- flexible (follows body movement, wind blowing,etc. )



- holds well



I'd be UBER GRATEFUL to anyone who can help me.



Love lots! :D



Can anyone help recommend a hair product that holds well?

-Stylist Thoughts-



I would try a moose- they will not make your hair as stiff as some gels, while giving you movement and volume.



Personal Favorite: Kenra - Extra Volume Moose ( this product as not achoal in it, which we nicer on the hair as well)



I have tried a lot of different kinds, and the Kendra is truly one of my favorites- my hair to is quite thick.



Also perhaps try a styling creame- they give your hair a natural hold, while helping with flyaways.



Hope that helps-good luck!



Can anyone help recommend a hair product that holds well?

i use this hair cream and it is very good its called Pravana hair cream u can find it at hair salons another is called dstruct it also works good $13-$17.



Can anyone help recommend a hair product that holds well?

if your looking for something to hold your style which is non sticky, does not make your hair stiff as a board, i would recommend swarkoff hair spray. you can run your fingers through your hair without it getting stuck and it will hold your style. i know hard to believe. but it works. i use it on my hair and my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment