Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to get short, wavy hair?

I'm doing an Irish thing for St Patty's Day, and I want some good Irish looking hair. I noticed in pictures that some Irish people have short wavy hair. How can I get this? I don't have a lot of hair products, just gel, and I'd rather not buy more. Just in case you need to know, I'm about 13, red-hair, and if irish descent. thanks for all your help!



How to get short, wavy hair?

okay what your gonna need is two hairbands and gel and hair spray...if your hair is dry get it a little wet and if it's wet let it air dry..just till it's moist...then you split your hair in two..like if your gonna make pig tails....thenput gel on each side then add some hair spray then "crunch it" (that is just squezzeing your hair) then put the hair i all crunched in a ball tie with a hairband...and repeat to the other side your gonna have the star wars look like ten minutes then just take off the hair bands

No comments:

Post a Comment