Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

I have a problem with my hair always being or falling flat even after I blow-dry upside down and use the "volumizing" shampoo products. Ever since I was little, it's been like baby hair and won't hold a curl or a crimp for the life of me. During the winter it's always FULL of static and feels even more baby like than before. I was wondering if there are any products I should try like mousse or hair gel to fix the problem because I've had it up to here with having hair that tangles at the slightest breeze and falls flat 5 minutes after styling. Thanks!



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

i have the same problem! i feel like whenever i blow dry my hair, it gives it a little extra volume. or, you can use a volumizing shampoo(i like dove. it smells good)



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

Eat more protein and take a daily multivitamin. You might want to take Biotin as well. You can find it at GNC. It helps strengthen your hair and nails.



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

Why don't you try backcombing it at the roots? I do that when I want to have more volume in my hair.



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

curling iron I suggest



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

I have thick hair, but it's still pretty flat. I use Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray or Tonic Spray. Both give my hair added volume.



I'll spray either on then blowdry and just a little pomade at the roots.



It works well.



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

1. Use a good shampoo.



2. Use a good conditioner.



3. Be careful how you use the hair dryer.



4. Use Frizz-Ease



5. Use a good hair straightener.



6. Eat protein and lots of water.



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

definatley use mousse!! i use tresemme's but they are probably all good. also there are root lifting sprays that most product lines have. when you blow dry your hair try using a round brush at your roots. you can also spray the brush with a LITTLE hairspray first.



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

Try this product called majesty it just came out it works so good ill recommend it to every person I talk to . @ www .majestyhair.com volumeser and styling gel...



Easy Fix For Flat/Limp Hair?

Use some volumising shampoo and conditioner (not too much conditioner, tease ur hair with a comb with small teeth and then brush it out, dont let ur hair dry yet, put ur hair into VERY small plaits and leave them in for a day or two ( best done over the weekend so no one sees ur hair if it goes messy) take it out and just giveit a quick brush , if its still wet use a hair dryer and dry it from the inside out so it gives ur hair a nice fluffy affect. It should get some nice crimps through it and have abit more volume.



If your up to it getting some serious layers put in your hair helps maybe 3 long ones starting just near your ears working down (it'll give you more to do with your hair when your puting it up aswell).

No comments:

Post a Comment