Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I get wavy hair without a perm?

I have hair that is about 3 inches below my shoulders and it's completely straight. I attempt to create "waves" in my hair by washing it, putting Aloe Vera styling gel all over my hair and tying into a bun before I sleep. The next, morning, I untie the bun and my hair's all wet and gelly, but I don't blow dry it, or it turns all poofy and big, so I leave it like that and when it dries it looks "wavy" for less than an hour and turns back to being straight.



I want my hair to look like this



http://www.vanessa-anne.org/pictures/alb...



what product should I use? Or should I use a curling iron or hair curlers with gel or no gel?



How can I get wavy hair without a perm?

Well thoes pictures are two different wave patterns. the first is achieved by using a flat iron(CHI or GHD brands are best) and twisting the hair around it to make loose curls or spiral curling iron. The second pic is im sorry to tell you more than likely hair extensions that are pre made to that hair pattern. but you can use a BIG crimping iron to get that affect. Use some good styling aids by Bed Head or Paul Mitchell etc.to keep the curls/ crimps to last.



How can I get wavy hair without a perm?

you have to put curl gel and scrunch your heart out Report It



How can I get wavy hair without a perm?

get a curling iron and some hair gel ,put gel in hair first blow dry and then use a curling iron



How can I get wavy hair without a perm?

Transplant your pubes to your head!



How can I get wavy hair without a perm?

3 options.



1.) as i do, put your hair into a plait, then sleep in it, and yeah, then when you go to brush your hair, brush it, not too hard, then put hair spray in it.



2.) tie your hair up in rags, my friend did this for our school concert and it worked, it comes out in ringlets, but you just hairspray it first, THEN brush it and gel it.



3.) you can do your hair up in hot rollers and sleep in them and just do what you did in option no. 2 =]



enjoy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment