Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do i get the oil off my hair? HELP?

I put baby oil on my hair to take off all the dandruff I washed my hair after I put it %26amp; I washed it again today. I ironed my hair today after washing it and blow drying it %26amp; you can see alot of oil on my hair like if i had my hair ironed and gel on top. Does anyone know how to fix thiss? HELP ;[



How do i get the oil off my hair? HELP?

honestly, go to somebody that knows what they doing, never ever try products over the counter. Also the best thing for dandruff is Head and Shoulders shampoo



How do i get the oil off my hair? HELP?

Try using Nioxin Mint Shampoo, but I wouldnt recommend using it often, because it really does strip the hair and scalp of everything, so it will make your hair feel dry. It should be perfect for your situation though.



How do i get the oil off my hair? HELP?

wash it twice one after another then add a little conditioner should come right out....



How do i get the oil off my hair? HELP?

u can just wash ur hair..duh!



How do i get the oil off my hair? HELP?

Wash ur hair about 3 times and dont put conditionare.



How do i get the oil off my hair? HELP?

Well, once when I was a teenager I tried to put Manic Panic in my hair, and the directions said to put Vaseline around my hairline. Long story short, the Vaseline ended up all throughout my hair and no amount of shampooing would budge it. A good wash with plain white vinegar finally removed it all, or a shampoo labeled "clarifying" will also help. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment