Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair is dropping and little by little my hair is gets cut in half....?

Im a guy, 17 years old.



I use Hats



I use Wax



I use Got2be Glue gel



I use Got2be hairspray



I dont use combs



I take shower two times a day



I use Shampoo "Head and Shoulders"



My hair drops... IDK my hair just like.. whenever i put gel i see hair on my hand... its like its been cut with my own hand.



IDK.. how am i supposed to grow a long hair if this keeps up... please advice???



My hair is dropping and little by little my hair is gets cut in half....?

Maybe cut back on the products you use.



And you're only supposed to wash your hair every other day otherwise your head just produces more natural oils and it gets unhealthy.



Make sure you eat properly too.



My hair is dropping and little by little my hair is gets cut in half....?

I would say go to the doctor bro. maybe stop using so many hair products. It could be from stress too bro. I have known people that lose hair from stress. But definitly search for medical help.

No comments:

Post a Comment