Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Making a mohawk with my long hair?

Tomorrow, for crazy hair day, I agreed to get a mohawk. It's not gonna be an actual mohawk, because I don't wanna shave my head or anything, and I'm not getting it cut for a faux-hawk. I got this got2b instant freeze stuff, normal hair spray, hair gel, mousse, and a bunch of other stuff. No paste or putty though, and I don't think I have any normal glue.



I do have a hair straightener, which I heard helps when making a mohawk. Borrowed it from a friend, it's a Conair..infiniti? Something like that. Has 310, 330, 360, and 390 degree settings.



My hair is pretty long, about a foot. Can I still manage it?



Still an option?



Making a mohawk with my long hair?

You will be able to do it, but it will take a long time. At least half an hour. Maybe even an hour. But the Got2B Freeze Spray works really well....it holds like super glue! So make sure you use a lot of it so the mohawk stays up all day. Have fun! I wish my school did these kind of things.



Making a mohawk with my long hair?

Try the Sanjaya mohawk look! He did his hair with multiple ponytails down the center! LOL



Making a mohawk with my long hair?

A classmate of mine in high school had a mohawk tha stood six inches high, one day I asked him how he managed to do this, his response was Elmer's glue.



Making a mohawk with my long hair?

This works. I did it for a friend with long hair. Egg whites. Take egg whites and use it like hair product. It will work to make your hair stand up. It also washes out very easily.



I just put in her hair like gel and had her tip her head over and I styled in a mohawk. You may need to blow dry it to harden it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment