Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair issues!?

:)hi!



I have horrible hair,%26amp; i really need something to make it better.



It looks like i stuck my finger in a ligh socket.and then went sky diving.



I've spent so much money at salons getting it deep conditioned and stuff,but no luck.



Its naturaly wavey/CURLy%26amp; the only way i can tame it is if i put half a bottle of hair gel in it.



Do you know any like,home remodys that work?



People say use oil,but im not sure about that???



HELP!



Hair issues!?

you shhould just go to the hair salon and ask them to help you in any way they can.



Hair issues!?

try a straightener.



Hair issues!?

well what i do to keep my hair nice and soft. is i put the aloe vera saliva in my hair. i say you should put the saliva every once a week [i'm doing it now and my hair is soooo soft] i would sudjest using the actual plant because then you know that nothing is added to it. also i'm using pantene and garier frutis so you could try thoughs.... alot of people say herbal essence hello hydration is good. too.



Hair issues!?

Mayonaisse!!



Or the Umberto Savone line @ Target is good for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment