Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Messy" Hair product HELP??!!!?

Hey I'm a guy and I'm looking for a hair product that will hold like gel or hair spray but doesn't leave it shiny or greasy looking. Anybody know a product I could get? I'm trying to get that "messy" look. It needs to have great hold and I would like to apply it to wet hair but have it dry and actually look dry. make sense?



"Messy" Hair product HELP??!!!?

Get some BedHeadé–³?it's freaking awesome.



Have a nice evening.



-XBipolarBetty.X



"Messy" Hair product HELP??!!!?

Wax spray, wax, or pomade. Some brands are: Wax It up, bumble and bumble, gatsby. Wax is great for the "messy, choppy" hairstyle because it seperates the hair. But it is used on dry hair so you might want to dry your hair. But on the plus side you can sculpt it and its not greasy. Does not have residue like gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment