Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have a somewhat odd hair "problem".?

I'm wondering if anyone else has ever run into something like this. I'm sure that with more than 6 billion people on this planet at least one other person must have experienced something like this before.



I have an unusual hair problem, and not only can I not figure out how it developed, but I don't know what to do about it. It's not a cowlick, for those of you thinking that up front. No, I have a "ridge" of some kind that begins at the front of my hairline and extends about an inch or so back, as far as I can tell. I wouldn't say it worries me or anything, but I just can't figure out why it's there.



It's almost as if a portion of the hairs have begun to "lean" or "flow" in their own direction while hairs on the other side are unaffected. It's like I used hair gel to make a part of my hair go a certain way and it never went back to normal. Could this be some sort of condition that I've never heard of?



Thanks for any info, suggestions, etc.



I have a somewhat odd hair "problem".?

technically it is still a cowlick of some sort-theres different kinds-little spots, whirls, ridges like you said. It's just a group of hair that flows in an odd direction, it's the way it comes out of the scalp, and sorry but there is no fixin it. It just needs to be compensated for when getting haircuts and what not, leaving it a little longer so it doesn't pop up. I'm sure you can smooth it a little with some product, but they are annoying. : )



I have a somewhat odd hair "problem".?

if it's been like that for a long time then yes, maybe it is something to get checked. but if not then try working with it.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment