Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

i need curled hair tomarrow- overnight treatment i possable. i don't have a curling iron or curlers-and cant go to the store for anything-only have maximum strength hair gel and household things. plz.. help! need ringlets(like the 1s u get from a curling iron) cause i already have wavey to relaxed hair! plz help!



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

In the 'olden days', they used to use strips of sheets or towels. Cut strips of fabric long enough to roll your hair around (like a curler) and still long enough to tie secure. It will work good for you since your hair is already curly.



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

get bobby pins, and curl all your hair with it. then take them off when you wake up in the morning and finish it with hairspray.



http://mx.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

pin curls. wet your hair, take hair and create a curl by winding it around 2 fingers and carefully pulling it off , still in the curl shape and pin it to your head. Good luck!



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

The first three answers are 'GREAT'.



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

Get some paper towel or an old clean cotton shirt you can rip into rags.



Wash your hair and use a really good leave-in conditioner. If you don't have one. Mix a tiny amount of your regular conditioner with a little water and comb it through your hair.



Let your hair dry a little, don't use heat. When the hair is slightly damp. Take irregular sections of hair and twist the rag up like a curler and tie into a little bow. Bigger sections are better, you get curls and waves. Small sections will frizz up. In the morning, finger comb your hair. Don't brush or use a regular comb.



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

If you have these things:



Time



Lots of rubber bands/scrunchies/aluminuim foil



Long hair: 1hr-1hr 30 min



Medium hair: hslf hr- 1 hr



Short hair: 30-45 min



Braid all your hair into smallish braids.



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

In the morning:



1.Wet down your hair



2.Get gel on your hands



3.Crunch hair by putting your palms up at the bottom of your hair and making upward motions.



I do this all the time and everybody thinks it's cute.



I have a ? about curling my hair- answer asap?

here are some suggestions to get wavy/curly hair. i havent tried some of them, but i ve heard that they work-



put some hairspray in ur hair before going to bed and the tossing and moving will create random waves



braid ur hair and when u remove it there will be waves



put some defining product in ur hair and keep twirling it around ur finger. then, finger comb gently through to separate the waves



use sea salt spray or surf spray. sea salt will give really pretty beach waves



use mousse



hope that helps. its hard without a curling iron or rollers. the hairspray and the in bed treatment seems the best for you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment