Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair Styling Question (guy)?

I'm a guy with medium length hair and I like how my hair looks once I towel dry it after a shower, but I can't get it to look like that once I try to put hair gel / wax / paste into it. Any suggestions for how I can get that after shower effect?



Hair Styling Question (guy)?

mouse: put it in your hands then do the same thing you do with the towel without the towel, then hairsrpay lightly!!



this coming from a girl who has many brothers, nephews, and lots of guy friends!!!



Hair Styling Question (guy)?

a scrunching gel. I know, it sounds lame, but get a hair-scrunching gel and put it on your damp hair. Scrunch it a little, and blow dry on low heat or just use your towel and dry it fast and hard. Finnish with a light hair spray if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment