Sunday, July 26, 2009

Someone describe this type of hair ???

This is the type of hair I'm planning on asking the salon to cut for me... in this pic right here (i'm asian also, but my hair is black)



http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/20...



My question is, how long will my hair have to be first in order to have a haircut remotely similar to that one (assuming I just got a buzzcut...my hair is really short right now, but it grows pretty long ). And how much hair gel will I need to style it ? (if any). If I managed to get a haircut style like that, how long would it be able to last, (before my hair grew out of that shape), before I would have to go to the salon again?



Someone describe this type of hair ???

If you just got a buzzcut, it might take awhile for you to achieve the length for that cut, especially for the top. What you could do is wait a little while and let it grow out then just have the sides shorten and tell the stylist not to do anything to the top. Take the picture with you so he/she can offer advice as well. You will only need a little dab of a strong hold gel and if your hair grows out fast, you will have to go back and get it redone like maybe 4-6 weeks or something.



Someone describe this type of hair ???

Short. Spiky. Your hair should be about two to four inches long. It would probably take a month or two to grow out, and you would probably need gel to keep it up like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment