Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair issues ...?

For anyone who has had wavy / curly / frizzy hair!



I have loose curls, and I hate them. I'm getting my hair chemically straightened in three months, but until then, I have VIP seats to Fall Out Boy on June 16th. (WOOHOO! %26lt;3 sexay Pete.) I want to look my best. Here's the thing: whenever I use an anti-frizz product, like Fructis mousse, it looks fine. But about half an hour later, it's like I just got shocked with lightning! I've tried EVERYTHING. John Freida shampoo %26amp; conditioner, Fructis mousse, Herbal Essences specially-made-for-curly-hair gel ... I'm at a loss! Please?



Hair issues ...?

get sun silk in the pink bottle and get there 24/7 creme and let it air dry it wil hold whatever style you want if you want it to be straight then you can just brush your hair till it dries and if you want it to be curly just let it air dry you may have to use alot of the creme but it works and it feels like conditioner in your hair and doesnt make it look greasy but it takes care of the frizz and makes it shiny and healthy looking use the stuff everyday and would never change you can tel a major difference after the first use



Hair issues ...?

how about shaving your entire head?



you sound pretty ridiculous to me, but i guess everyone has their issues



Hair issues ...?

Have you ever tried the weekly protein treatments? I haven't.. but I've seen on here that they work wonders for people with frizzy hair. You can also try the Dove shampoo and conditoner for black women.. it makes your hair soft and shiny. I got mad a week or two ago and cut my hair off because I was tired of the frizz and everything - now I regret it because I just started using that shampoo =\ lol. Anyway, have fun at the concert and good luck with the hair deal - I know it can be realllllllllllllly stressful..! Oh yeah, btw, I'm white - just thought I'd throw that in since I mentioned the shampoo and stuff so you wouldn't think I was black using it .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment