Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why is my hair is a Frizzy MONSTER!?

UGH! I have tried almost every hair product out there! There is nothing to tame my wild poofy hair!



I just recently went on a nutrition diet, so have found ot that most anit-frizz products have a temporary effect and leave the hair even worse. But, there must be something out there...Any suggestions for a product (like hair gel, but not hairspary) that actually helps poofy and/or frizzy hair to stay down?



Why is my hair is a Frizzy MONSTER!?

like a person above me said baby oil does work if Bumble and Bumble or Frizz-Ease products don't work. Also, olive oil works...



Ingredients:



1/2 cup conditioner



1/4 cup honey



1 tablespoon almond oil



Directions:



Mix ingredients, blend well. Pour mixture over damp hair, work it in....leave on for about 20 minutes for a good deep conditioning. Rinse out. This works for all hair types.



In this website you can find information on why frizzness happenns and how to prevent it.



http://www.pioneerthinking.com/frizzies....



Why is my hair is a Frizzy MONSTER!?

You actually want a good shampoo and conditioner. Any that proves to be smoothing. There is a line called S Factor that works really well. Remember: you get what you pay for in the beauty industry (well at least most of the time) so better products will cost more. And cheaper products might not work at all.



Why is my hair is a Frizzy MONSTER!?

Humidity might be your problem. If you live and a location that has high humidity they there is really nothing to do. sorry.



Why is my hair is a Frizzy MONSTER!?

MATRIX MAKES A LINE CALLED SLEEK. IT HAS ALOT OF DIFF. PRODUCTS THAT WILL HELP WITH ANY KIND OF HAIR AND WILL NOT LEAVE ANY KIND OF OIL OR GELLY STUFF IN YOUR HAIR. I RECAMEND THE WHOLE LINE OF SLEEK PRODUCTS... BUT THEN YOU CAN USE A FLAT IRON TO TAME IT ..



Why is my hair is a Frizzy MONSTER!?

actually there is.



right after u get out the shower put a little bit of baby oil at the roots and work your way doen to the ends. it really works =]



Why is my hair is a Frizzy MONSTER!?

use hairspray and gel it will make it calm

No comments:

Post a Comment