Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How the heck do i get my hair to lay down without using so much gel and if i have to y do it flake u

If your African American try roller wrapping it. If your hair is long it may take a while to dry but its all worth it. I閳ユ獡 African American and my hair is past my shoulders (yes all real) I roller wrap it at least twice a month. It adds body and keeps it straight.



If you do plan on taking the advice.



Go to local hair store (I prefer Sally's')



Get the product called- A Lotta Body (its purple liquid)



A spray Bottle



Roller sets (depend on how long hair is I prefer the big ones)



Roller Clips



and a At Home Hair Dryer (salon use)



When you mix the Lotta Body use half Lotta Body and Half water. Spray in hair while wet, roll you hair in sets and sat under dryer. Depends on how long your hair is it may take a while. Like I stated my hair is long so it takes up to 1 1/2 for mines to be "some what" dry.



After it drys spray oil sheen in it wrap it tie silk scarf around it. the next day you will be pleased trust me. Its a long process if your doing it yourself but its worth it.



Or just go to a local beauty salon and ask for the "Roller Wrap" that may be easy if this is your first time.



I NEVER use hair gel. nor do I use hair grease! I mostly use wrapping lotion to keep it wrapped at night. Try the Motions wrapping lotion. or all Do Gro products.



Keep it wrapped every night in a silk scarf.



How the heck do i get my hair to lay down without using so much gel and if i have to y do it flake up.?

y don't u get a perm or a wash n set. then it will be flat and then u won't have to put in gel.hopei could help!



How the heck do i get my hair to lay down without using so much gel and if i have to y do it flake up.?

take a perm and pull it through your hair with a comb. its like a cheap relaxer....



How the heck do i get my hair to lay down without using so much gel and if i have to y do it flake up.?

i have very unruly hair, and i dont use gel. i rather use a creme product, which dosnt get flaky. if your lookingto smooth it, theres plenty of creme products especially for this.



How the heck do i get my hair to lay down without using so much gel and if i have to y do it flake up.?

use 911,leave in conditioner/perm



How the heck do i get my hair to lay down without using so much gel and if i have to y do it flake up.?

straighten it with a straightener it then put some sort off gell in afterwards to keep it from frizzing



How the heck do i get my hair to lay down without using so much gel and if i have to y do it flake up.?

I also use Lotta Body and I roll up my hair nightly. You stated that you want your hair to lay down, apply a little of Lusters Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion to your hair and brush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment