Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Growing Long Hair [MEN]?

I got a couple questions for guyz out there who have long hair, or have some type of experience with it (Family member, friend, cousin, etc.)



1. I have unequal hair at the backside of my neck, and some of the hair is popping out of the sides of my face, making me look like a freak...should I cut this hair?



2. When should I gel my hair back? I've been growing my hair for about 7months, and my last "Hair cut" was in July, Actually I got bald. My hair is just above my eyes but its growing down to my nose



3. This is kinda what I want to look like [URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?...



Growing Long Hair [MEN]?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



Growing Long Hair [MEN]?

Always trim unruley bitd of hair...or use one of those flat irons to try %26amp; tame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment