Thursday, July 23, 2009

How to regain lost natural black shine, texture & strength of hair ?

I have type of hair which dont set without gel or hair oil so i prefer coconut hairoil as they r chemical free but shampoo avail here in Indian market fail to remove oil from hair even after 2nd wash so sometime i use bath soap to wash hair %26amp; it makin my hair dry %26amp; freezy.I searched for clarifying shampoo but its not available in Indian market.Even my hair has become a brown %26amp; lost natural black shine. Even my hair has tendancy now to get dry easily. Please suggest me which brand of shampoo to use? if there is any better alternative avail for shampoo then let me know. something hrbal %26amp; home made will do.



How to regain lost natural black shine, texture %26amp; strength of hair ?

Redken makes a great clarifying shampoo that you could pick up at most salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment