Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help with managing my curly hair??

I need help trying to mangae my curly, umanagable hair.



So far, the only way I can get my hair to NOT frizz is if I put hair oil, pink oil and then a bit of hair gel and let it air dry. my hair is a bit thick so it takes a couple of hours which i just dont have time for in the mornings. Also, if it's not completely dry by the time i leave to walk to the bus stop for school, it will frizz anyways because the wind from where i live dose massive damange to my semi-dry hair.



Are there any products that will render me able to blow dry my hair WITHOUT it becoming frizzy??



Any other advice you can think of that'll help me??



i appriciate anyone that helps.



:}



Help with managing my curly hair??

i have the same problem as well....:(i use hair oil 2,but I've heard that u could put moss on it when its wet and leave it 2 dry,and then it well still be curly but it wont frizz...i might try that 2 :).........have fun i hope iv helped...!!



Help with managing my curly hair??

your hair is wound up on a tight spring??? ya got that brillo complex? well i say get some olive oil and pour..........its a healer!

No comments:

Post a Comment