Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have oozing from my under arm. I thought it was "razor burn"? Blood & clear gel?

After 30 or more years of shaving, I've never had this before and it's not healing. I use an electric shaver so I just don't know what the problem is. When ever I stretch my arm out it seems to start again. It is thick like hair gel and brown. or thin like water and clear?



I have oozing from my under arm. I thought it was "razor burn"? Blood %26amp; clear gel?

it might be a sist you know ingrown hairs. hairs that grow in the direction not intended to. might wanna see a doctor or stop shaving. also your deorderant might be giving you an reaction



I have oozing from my under arm. I thought it was "razor burn"? Blood %26amp; clear gel?

Um, I can't see it, so I can't help much. Why are you asking us for a description? We can't see it.



Did you do something different than usual?



Have you asked someone that can see it?



Sometimes sores that won't heal are a symptom of much bigger problems (like diabetes). Think doctor's appointment.



I have oozing from my under arm. I thought it was "razor burn"? Blood %26amp; clear gel?

Get it checked out. A skin infection of some kind. No shaving please.



I have oozing from my under arm. I thought it was "razor burn"? Blood %26amp; clear gel?

A thick brown discharge sounds like a deeply infected hair follicle or infected cyst. Please go see your local doctor. A delay may allow the infection to spread to surrounding tissues or to the lymph nodes in th axilla which could lead to far more serious health problems such as septicaemia.



I have oozing from my under arm. I thought it was "razor burn"? Blood %26amp; clear gel?

you could have had a nick in your skin that got infected causing cellulitis. what makes me think this is the fact that when you stretch out your arm it starts again and that may be due to the pressure on the area from stretching. cellulitis can be a "pocket" of infection under the skin that requires either antibiotics or draining depending on how large the area is. you need to see a doctor so that they can determine what is going on and i would avoid shaving and deoderants until this is possible so as not to further aggravate the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment