Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?

Well a few of my friends suggested that I use Hair straightener instead gel.



But I have no idea what brand or what kind should I buy



btw I have short hair.



Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?

Citre Shine Straightening Balm



閳界抄閳?br>Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?



its not called a hair straightener. it's called a flat iron. get ghd, or chi. you can buy it at ulta 3 (ulta.com), or sephora (sephora.com).



Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?

Sweetie if you have short hair, I wouldn't bother with a straightener, just continue to use your gel. But if you grow it out a little, nothing beats a GHD. Perfection every time!



Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?

flat iron



Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?

Well I wouldn't spend too much on the straightener if your hair is short. I use a Remington Wet2Straight (only when my hair is dry though) and it works pretty darn well I think. If you don't care about cost I suggest a Sedu. My best friend has one (and I'm getting one soon). She had a Chi and it didn't work as well and broke not long after she got it.



Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?

the ones the others have suggested are good. just make sure its a CERAMIC one or it will damage ur hair majorly.



Hair straightener! Need some advise plz?

If are looking for a cheep one I got a $25 on from target. Its a rimington AKA a wet to style and it works really good, its almost as good as a chi. I actually got it to replace the one I broke!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment