Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Guys, how do do style your hair?

Do you like not do anything?



Do you use hair gel?



Do you put it in a pony tail if it's long?



Do get to not brush it?



Guys, how do do style your hair?

I use straightening cream to avoid the frizziness after a shower. Sometimes glazing liquid to make it shiny. I have sorta long hair. It's up to my ears and is shaggy like.



Guys, how do do style your hair?

i either do nothing if i've recently had a haircut because it's short and i don't like gel in my hair so it doens't get spiked or anything. If i haven't had hair cut for 2-3 weeks and it's getting near the time for a haircut, i just wear my Red Sox hat to help the hair stay down, plus i look better in a hat than not.



Guys, how do do style your hair?

i don't really style my hair i just have to comb it when i have a cow lick



Guys, how do do style your hair?

Gel it so it's spikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment