Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair questions?

I have some hair questions. Answer any please. Thanks!



-How can I get my hair in a perfect ponytail? Whenever I put it up I always have bumps, etc.



-When I put my hair up I use gel to get rid of frizz,etc. Should I put the gel in before I put my hair up or after its up?



-Any tips for frizzy hair?



-How can I have my hair in a pontail with the part still in it? Like how it's in a pony or w/e but you can still see the part? I tried parting my hair and pulling it into a pony but then it has bumps..



-What are some good simple hairstyles?



-For waves[to make your hair wavy by braiding] about how many braids should you put your hair into? How thick should they be and any other tips for getting good waves?



-Any other good hair tips you have that could be useful? Just anything that you know?



Hair questions?

1) What you should do is first straighten your hair. Then pull it into a high, tight pony tail. Then take a rubberband, put some conditioner on it and tie it tightly around your pony tail. This will prevent frizz.



2) I would put it in both times- extra protection!



3) One word- Chi Straightner!



4) Don't- you have to have super thin, straight hair.



5) Braids



6) 3 braids- divide your hair into thirds, (2 braids on the side, 1 in the back) and put a little water into your hair. Sleep on it



7) You should wash your hair every other day. Use a Chi straightner



Hope I help! Have a nice day!



--Arya Block--

No comments:

Post a Comment