Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How can I color my kids hair for halloween -- to dark brown?

I have a 2 year old and 3 year old who are going to be dora and diego for halloween. They will not wear wigs...They both have light brown/blondish hair. What kind of hair gel/temporary paint can I buy to make it dark brown? Can I make something that is safe and would wash out? Don't really have a lot of time to shop around so would like to buy online, or at a specific store... Any ideas? Thanks.



How can I color my kids hair for halloween -- to dark brown?

they sell hair color that is spray on like hair spray that comes in many colors and it comes out with water. its really amazing. its easy to find too. just about any dollar store, wal*mart, halloween shop, even maybe your grocery store might carry it. and its only about 2-3 bucks a can

No comments:

Post a Comment