Saturday, August 1, 2009

W/ pic. what can i do with my hair?

well, i have curly hair first off. a round face. my hair now, when its curly, is a couple inches below my shoulder. very basic, thinned out cut with a face frame and side-swept bangs. its getting pretty boring. i pull it back in a pony tail everyday, because when i leave it down, its very....big. but overall my curls are pretty nice and managable with about 5 minutes and some hair gel. im moving away to college in a few months too. im kind of done with the pony tail days and looking for something kinda simple, chic, and sophisticated i can fix in a few minutes and go. thats pretty much my style. any ideas would be wonderful!! thanks!! =] http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/b... if it helps any, thats a picture of myself. =]



and i do know, i loved jessica simpson's shorter curly bob style..not sure how short i should go, though...



and i am graduating from high school in a few days, so i want a change. something that will make people wow...=]



W/ pic. what can i do with my hair?

erm... i can't actually see your hair in the pic... so i don't know what it looks like



but... i dunno i have curly hair, and i do the gel thing and leave it down or half down



you could always try highlights or if u have 1/2 an hour in the mornings straighten it...



the half hair pony tail or clip usually is easy and simple.



hope that helped....



W/ pic. what can i do with my hair?

sorry cant see ur pic on my computer.



W/ pic. what can i do with my hair?

lol bad link, please edit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment