Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do you get curls/waves in your hair?

I want really pretty, modern, curls or maybe sexy waves or something - basically anything that looks good. Also, my hair doesn't hold when I use a curling iron, but I haven't tried any products beforehand to hold it in place so I'm thinking that's the problem. If anyone has any good hair products to gel my hair before I curl and any good ways to change my straight, boring hair, let me know please! Thanks!



How do you get curls/waves in your hair?

Have you tried sponge rollers? You'll probably have to wear them overnight. They are also less damaging than heat products. When I was younger, my hair was stick straight so after I washed my hair, I braided my hair in sections then curled the ends with sponge rollers. The results, wavy hair with curled ends.



How do you get curls/waves in your hair?

Great! I know it's a lot of work especially when you're ready to go to sleep, but the curls and waves last until you wash your hair. Thanks for the 10 points. Report It



How do you get curls/waves in your hair?

get a perm



How do you get curls/waves in your hair?

Screw the products, they just contribute to hair loss in the future. What I do is use my straightners believe it or not! There's two ways:



1) Place the straightner as if you're going to straighten your hair, but turn it 180 degree angles, whislt moving it down the strip of hair



or



2) Take an inch or less of hair, use both hands to twist until it's very tight, then with the straightners, run it up and down the 'rope' slowly, then let go and seperate out with fingers.



Hope that helps!



How do you get curls/waves in your hair?

Here r 3 tips 4 u 2 get ure hair wavy or curly curl it with a curling iron , french braid it or just regulary brade it and ware it all day and sleep on it , and last but not least get a straitner with the metal things u can change pick the wavy one and use it DUMB ***!!

No comments:

Post a Comment