Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need a change, starting with my hair. Suggestions? (pics included) please answer?

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=... (old- about a year, my hair is shorter and warmer now. Shorter: almost shoulder length, cut it off for locks of love) I really want a change and my only requirements are on management- I can't use a curling iron or hair gel if my hair depended on it. (straight irons, blow dryers and hairspray is fine) Color, cut, any suggestions are fantastic. THANK YOU!



I need a change, starting with my hair. Suggestions? (pics included) please answer?

Like you, i am low maintenance. I keep my hair long and just straighten it. If yours is already shoulder length, I would just get one layer to give it a little volume and cut it a little above the shoulders. Then use a straightener and kind of flip your hair out. I have seen this cut and love it. It is easy to maintain and if you wanted to do something with it, the layers would give you more options. I think just adding one layer does a lot though.



I need a change, starting with my hair. Suggestions? (pics included) please answer?

hmm. get some layers done. or go to a salon and tell them to do whatever they think would work with your face structure. maybe a razor cut? i personally think that natural hair colors are the best, but maybe make your blonde more vibrant. like getting ultra blonde highlights. you know what i mean?



it's all up to you bby!



I need a change, starting with my hair. Suggestions? (pics included) please answer?

go to ogle beauty college....the students cut hair with teacher supervision...I've never had a bad cut from them..they can help with a hair makeover...they're up on all new styles...listen to your needs...locations in arlington and hurst

No comments:

Post a Comment