Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

I know this whole thing may sound funny but...Okay I'm 14 year old, male, and I was wondering what is the best way to do your hair. My hair is average length but is there anything I can do to make it more "attractive" or whatever you want to call it. I know someone is going to say gel, but how would you gel your hair?



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

I agree with that other answer. You can do that and have it looking messy but not messy? Or you could spike it.. like put the gel in your hair and use a comb and make it spiked. eh. im not quite sure.



Some girls find it attractive with no gel or anything in your hair.



What girl wants to be kissing a guy and go to rub her hands through a guys hair and wont be able to because of all the gel and everything? I know i wouldnt.



I would just say, What ever hair style you like, If you want it spiked, messy, gelly, nothing at all, then do that.



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

put a little gel in your hands and rub your hands together. then run your hands through your hair then shake out your hair. it should come out to look messy but put together. if that makes sense. lol but I'm 14 too and I think that looks pretty hott on guys



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

mix mousse and gel in your hand and just mix it ALL over your hair in no specific style just make sure it gets all over because it gives you a sexy messy look.



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

i wouldnt recommend gel,too sticky and can look aweful my sons use a wax they just rub a small amount in their hands and through the hair,dont use too much as it will make it greasy,just practice you will get it right,or go for a different hairstyle that takes less looking after,look in the mag for something you like



good luck



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

I used to gel my hair but it takes to much time plus girls don't dig that anymore i've learned...i started to grow my hair and trusts me it works. They go mad for the curls. Grow it longish messy and curly



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

aww this is kindaa cute :) a guy wanting to know how to do his hair %26lt;3



well, i do my little brothers hair ... and a put a small amount of gel on my hands then flatten his hair with it



using more gel i tease some of the ends up a TINY bit .. makes it look kind of messed up



its gorgeous tho :D



gooodd luck %26lt;3



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

find a picture that you like of a cut and style and go get your hair cut that way, the barber will show you how to style it and what other style techniques you could try, plus they'll show you how to use product (gel, wax, ect) and what's best for your hair type. All you have to do is ask, knowing what to do with hair is their job. Good luck.



I'm a guy, what to do with hair?

put a small amount of layers in longer hair. You also can't go wrong with blonde. Only highlights though.

No comments:

Post a Comment